Apollo x4 gives engineers and producers recording larger projects the same professional analog tones heard on your favorite records with four onboard Unison™ mic preamps. With elite‑class conversion and QUAD Core UAD plug-in processing, Apollo x4 lets you record through preamps from Neve, API, Manley, SSL, and more — with near‑zero latency — giving you a fully-stocked analog studio, right on your desktop.
Experience elite-class Apollo sound — as heard on hundreds of hit records. Record your vocals and synths in realtime through classic mic preamp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Avalon, and more. Link up to four Apollos for 156 channels of premium I/O and control it from your Apollo x4. Create with seamless hardware-software integration and analog console modeling in LUNA Recording System.
- Desktop 12 x 18 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Mac and Windows with elite A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from the acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces (backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 & 2 on Mac)
- 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt)
- UAD-2 QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
- Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices
- 2 Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Includes monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input and output via optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes the "Realtime Analog Classics Plus" UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild 670 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more.
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, Audio Units, and AAX in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers